Final: Receiving Your Photos
What comes next?
Proofs: Unretouched photos from your photoshoot for you/agency to select your favorites. Please do not post unretouched photos from your photoshoot to social media.Often they are watermarked.
Retouching: Your photos will be retouched to showcase the photographer's intended final product of the shoot. Sometimes this can be as minimal as adjusting a portion of clothing, a tag, a dirty scuff mark, debris on the floor/backdrop, or cleaning blemishes & lighting.
Receiving & Selecting Your Proofs
Within the week following your shoot, you will receive a link via email to access the proofs from your photoshoot. If shoot has been organized through an agency, proofs may be sent directly to agency.
Through this link, you will be able to view these photos and make your selections to be retouched. Only photos purchased to be retouched are licensed for usage on the internet, social media, print, and other forms of media.
- Create your login credentials
- Select your favorite photos
- The package session you selected includes details on how many photos are included in your current purchase. (i.e., 6 photos to be retouched allows for 6 photos to be used without an additional charge)
- Additional photos outside of your package are subject to additional purchase fee.
Receiving Final Photos
- Your selections will be retouched by the photographer.
- Please allow for 5-10 business days to process retouching.
- Contact photographer for expedited processing options.
- Once retouched, you will be emailed a link to download your photos via WeTransfer.com, Dropbox.com or Photoshelter.com.
- 2 Quality formats: Print High-resolution JPEG and Web-friendly Resolution JPEG
- Please credit accompanying members on social media who helped contribute to the image, such as the Photographer, Makeup Artist, and Wardrobe Stylist.
(For instagram, tagging and/or mentioning @chriscarrollphoto)